Criteria and referral for a Rainbow Connection Wish
Any child between the ages of 2 ½ – 18 years of age who resides in Michigan and is dealing with a life threatening medical condition may be eligible for a Rainbow Connection wish.
- The Rainbow Connection will verify the illness with the child’s physician.
- The child must not have received a wish from any other organization
If you know of a child that meets the criteria listed above, he/she may be entitled for a wish through The Rainbow Connection. Please fill out the referral information below. To complete the form press send and we will be in contact with you.
In order to respect the privacy of the children and families we serve, children who may be eligible to receive a Rainbow Connection wish can be referred by any of the following:
- Medical professionals treating the child – such as doctors, nurses, social workers or child-life specialists
- A parent or legal guardian of the potential Rainbow Connection wish child
- The wish child himself/herself
If you know a child you would like to refer and you are not one of the above, you may provide the referral form to the appropriate source for completion.
Complete our Online Referral Form to refer a child or just call The Rainbow Connection at 248-601-9474.