Criteria and referral for a Rainbow Connection Wish
In order to qualify for a wish, the following criteria must be met:
- Child must be between the ages of 2-18 years of age.
- Child must be diagnosed with a life threatening (not chronic) illness.
- The Rainbow Connection will verify the illness with the child’s physician.
- The child must not have received a wish from any other organization
- The child must reside in Michigan.
If you know of a child that meets the criteria listed above, he/she may be entitled to a wish through The Rainbow Connection. Please fill out the referral information below.
Complete our Online Referral Form to refer a child or just call The Rainbow Connection at 248-601-9474 and ask to speak to someone in the Wish Department.