The Rainbow Connection grants wishes to children who meet the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 2-18 years old.
- Diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.
- Reside in the state of Michigan.
- Have not received a wish from any other organization
Wishes can be referred by any of the following:
- Medical Staff
- Family or friends
- The potential Wish Child
To refer a wish, it can be done by:
- Calling our office at (248) 601-9474 and ask to speak to someone in the Wish Department
- Click on this link and fill out the online application: https://www.rainbowconnection.org/wishes-and-more/refer-a-child/
Once the referral is received and all eligibly criteria are met:
- A Wish Coordinator reaches out to share the exciting news that we will be granting your child a WISH through The Rainbow Connection!
- Provide additional information about The Rainbow Connection
- Schedule a Wish Meeting to fill out paperwork, explain more details and discuss the wish
- We will continue to support the Wish Child and their family before, during and after the wish