Support from corporations and businesses is crucial to the success and growth of our organization. With the help of generous corporations, individuals, community service groups, and foundations, The Rainbow Connection is able to serve brave Michigan children battling life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Corporate and Business Partners are part of The Rainbow Connection family. We strive to make this partnership rewarding for both of us.
- Association with a long-standing brand that people trust
- Media exposure
- Enhanced brand awareness and recognition
- Employee engagement
- Community Involvement
There are several ways for your organization to make an impact:
- Sponsor a child’s wish with a donation of $5,000
- Include The Rainbow Connection in your payroll deduction and matching gift programs
- Donate a Live or Silent Auction item
- Attend a fundraiser by purchasing tickets to one of our major events
The Rainbow Connection hosts several major fundraising events throughout the year including:
- Dream Makers Ball (held every spring)
- Dobson Open (held every July)
- Detroit Uncorked (held every September)
- Celebration of Dreams (held every November)
Contact George Miller at 248-601-9474 for more information on opportunities to give.
To make a Corporate Donation, click here.